Thursday, July 15, 2010

Growing HIDDEN TALENTS

Hey ppl !!!! Hwz Evei1.......well the title of my post seems weird but i can bet a 100 bucks that        it'll b an interesting one.....unlike the SUN one........lol
Well today m gonna discuss about one's hidden talents.
Every one has atleast one blessed ability that can take him miles.....in life........
Now one such example is one of my seniors who discovered that she could be a great poetess.It was when she was in her 10th grade....she accidentally  got inspired by a frnd who was great at writing......and since then her works have delighted and INSPIRED her fans .... one of them being myself...
So lets have it for Ms Malvika Tiwari............
herez one of her best :

BEAUTIFUL LIFE


I got up at 8,
Landed on the ground,
Opened my eyes,
No one made a sound.

The birds didn’t chirp,
Even the fan was mute,
No one was around,
Everything seemed so rude.

For sure had a dream,
That was weird rather bad,
Got up astonished,
And everything seemed sad.

Then looked into the mirror,
Eyes shining bright,
Skin felt so fresh,
Like everything was right.

Everything was usual, all at its place,
Boring Monday morning, just slow at pace,
Suddenly felt so beautiful,
Dunno how? Dunno why?
Life seemed out of flaw,
And me, high up in the sky.

Usually counted what I lost, what I failed,
This Monday morning life had just sailed,
Like so far, like covered miles,
Wanted to make people happy, and just see smiles.

Everything in my past seemed too old,
Suddenly felt so great, like I was the gold,
Only the good memories in my heart to hold,
Like bad never occurred-or I took a fold,
Life flipped it all, maybe this was another mould,
Or surely life is beautiful as mom always told...



WOw that was inspiring.....
i almost wrote a poem on my own..........
but          4get it mine isn't that fine....


U can check out more of Malvika's works @ poetrypoem.com/malvika

0 comments:

Post a Comment